Made our reservations through Bookit.com with no problems, of course.Got to the airport for the first leg of the flight.

It was delayed, supposedly due to air traffic controller error. Flew to Miami, only to get there late for the second leg of the flight. Asked the customer service rep. at the desk when we were off loaded and he said our plane was still there and if we ran, we might just make it.

I ran as fast as I should, due to asthma, but we were still too late, considering it was at the other end of the concourse. So 2 asthma attacks later and 3 service desks later, they said they rebooked us on the next flight, AT 8AM !!!! 12 hr wait in the airport terminal because since they were not "at fault", their words, they would not cover the cost of a hotel room. I have flown with American airlines a total of 4 times.

3 of those times, my flights ended up getting messed up due to being late on the first leg. When I went to Brazil, I had to fly to 4 different airports just to find a flight that I could make in order to get back to the United States. Yes, it was also American Airlines.

This is the crappiest airline I have ever had to deal with and their customer service is a joke.USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Review about: American Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with American Airlines?

Comments