Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

On October 27 2017 while on flight AA 1230 at approximately 7:50 PM a flight attendant who refused to identify himself and said his name was AA #2 Hispanic young individual, Was highly disrespectful as I returned to my seat #14 C attendants were serving Row 15, as I attempted to question the attendant if I could have access to my seat he became very disrespectful and elevated his voce, in order to avoid a confrontation I walked to the very back of the plane where I had seen empty seats at the very back of the plane, before I even sat down and while being very upset he waved me to come back, as I came back him and a the other attendant an older man, returned to seats in the 9th row to serve other drinks, as I finished making notes of the incident the Attendant along with a female young blond attendant continued to stare at me, as I tried to take a picture of them they hid behind the wall the separates the front door and the seats as the flight continued on several occasions the attendants would run back and forth while dancing and making mocking movements. I consider those actions very disturbing and a reflection of American Airlines and their management, in a time in which United Airlines has been caught in disturbing actions in the media, apparently for American Airlines these actions have not caused a bit of concern.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: One older fligt attendat who was very respectful.

I didn't like: Rude and disrespectful fligt attendants while on flight aa 1230.

"my seat #14 C attendants were serving Row 15, as I "

So help me out here.You expected them to stop serving just so you could slide by?

Get out of here with the nonsense. Anyone who flies knows you're not going to get by while the cart is in the aisle.

It's only going one way.Don't find yourself on the other side of it.

Google the top flight attendant complaints and you'll see yourself mentioned over and over..

to Anonymous #1405561

I agree here - it is pretty easy to figure it out and I am not sure where the 150 bucks came from ... a simple apology if they were rude would be fine here if it really was the case

to Attribute 1 #1405839

The 150 was the price of the ticket, when you pay for a service that you anticipate with acceptable inconvenience, I don't have a problem, but when someone disrespect you in the process, that service should not be charged for, specially when the disrespect is not necessary, and yes you are right an apology would be enough, but most likely American will give you neither.