Atlantic Beach, North Carolina

when loading on aa 470 I was first met at the door of the plane and told I would not be able to use the airline approved portable oxegen the Veterans Admistration supplied me with for the flight from New Bern nc4939. The stewardess asked the pilot and he ok'd it. Before I took my seat this woman (I guess in mgm) told me to leave the plane because she checked and no record authorizing me to be on board with the device. I tried to explain the situation but she was very adamant that I disembark and catch a later flight when I straighten out the problem. Passengers were turning around wondering what the commotion was about with all of the stewardess around me like I was a terriost. I was flying to San Diego for a USMC reunion with combat veterans I serve with in Vies Nam. My companion said we would put the machine overhead and this woman said we would then be able to fly. So I was unable to use my oxyegen and was constantly stared at all the way to San Diego. I am very upset and would like someone in upper management to call me and explain why I was treated so. Clifford Michael 252-418-0023. Gloucester NC 28528

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight 470.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Airlines Cons: Being humiliated in front of other passengers.

Comments

Machele
#1219741

We now have cabin crew acting like petty dictators on planes and they wonder why they get no respect. At least you made ok. Semper Fi.

American Airlines Reviews