1.6
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Yesterday, i tried to depart from LAX in an american air line fly, and had a nasty and horroble experiences. First days before i called to the the department that deal with traveling with pet and i asked so many questions in regard to travel with my pet.

They never told me the different size of the dog carrier and just for one" inch" they did not let me depart. They told me to buy another dog carrier and to call 1-800 number for my refund or call to the cargo department and pay 1,000 dollar to take my pet there . NO A MERCIFUL PERSON OF AMEROCAN AIR LINE HELP ME. This people are bad!!!!!

o not! sorry : Evil and heartless human being. They did not helped me at all. However a white employees from another department of American Air line told me that they always have this kind of situation and always help the customer, but me i was treated like an insignificant human being.

Please i want some kind of justice. They are rude like they dont like to be asked anything. I am so mad and feel helpless. They also in there careless move push some lodges and my dog inside the carrier fell down on the ground.

I even talked to the supervisor and not even an apology.!!!!!!!@@#&#&#$&$&$ Now i have to change my fly and buy another dog carrier,pay again for a hotel run, a truck van to take me ,my dog and my 3 lodges I am so frustrated!!!!!! I pay 35 dollar two times for some charge for my pet at the airport (amrican air line) and they did not refund my money!!!!!!!!! I expend around 700.00 dollar extras because AMERICAN AIR LINE IS RACIST AND CARELESS TOWARD BLACK PEOLPE IF I WERE ANOTHER RACE I WOULD BE IN MY DESTIMATION BY NOW.

DIFFERENT PEOPLE DIFFERET TREAT !!!!! .!!!!!!÷&##&#&#^##^# THIS MAYBE DONT REACH A POINT OF JUSTICE BUT I AM MAKING MY POINT

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 21.

Comments

"AMERICAN AIR LINE IS RACIST AND CARELESS TOWARD BLACK PEOLPE IF I WERE ANOTHER RACE I WOULD BE IN MY DESTIMATION BY NOW."

1/10 troll points have been awarded to you for your lame use of a "card." Assuming you're not trolling I don't know where to start.

1-Please learn how to spell. Those little squiggly lines underneath a word means they are spelled wrong.

2-If you have internet enough to let this banal post fly, you have internet enough to read and understand the terms you agreed to when getting your ticket.

3-Assuming you're not trolling, I'm guessing you went into your super heavy Black number(similar to others who pulls other cards like age, gender or vet with a black twist)and couldn't understand why no one was nice to you.

Pro Tip-If you want something from someone, be the nicest person they met all day.

Sometimes it works out in your favor. If not, grow up and take you lumps.