The first time flying with American Airlines and will be the last.They charge $25.00 for each luggage you check in plus $8.00 for a pillow or a blanket anyway, coming out of LGA we waited 1Hr just to ***.

Coming from MIA flight 2015 on sunday may 16th we had to wait for over an hour.

1.they oversold tickets 2.they requested people to give up seats for vouchers for $300.oo 3.then we waited another 1/2 hr until the cleaning crew came to clean the plane 4.the stewdess rushed us to hurry and sit down so we can quickly *** because they were behind schedule like if it was our fault isn't that a ***.So people think before flying with this airline its the worst ever.

Review about: American Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with American Airlines?

Comments

American Airlines - Flight 5324 Review American Airlines "My wife was coming from akron Ohio to Fayetteville, NC, via American airlines, with a stop at Charlotte. The first flight was delayed about 45 minutes, which was ok compared..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more American Airlines - Inoperative Seat and Entertainment American Airlines "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..." Read more American Airlines - Damaged goods; AA won't respond American Airlines "The summary of events are as follows: • I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more