*** STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN AIRLINES COMPANIES **** This is the worst airlines ever... I fly alot for business and will do my best to fly with any other company.

We arrived at our gate 11 mins before the flight was to leave the gate. The attendant at the gate seen me running to the gate and said closed and walked thru the door. After refusing to allow us on the flight it still left 19 mins late. This caused me to rebook for a flight 7 hours later missing our driver from the airport to our resort.

Caused is to payout 400.00 dollars in resort fees when we arrived at 1 am vs our prior arrival time of 4pm....

This is an unacceptable way to treat anyone especially when your airline company caused us to arrive 1 min late to our connecting flight gate. Not first time you have cause me undue pain when travels witj American Airlines....

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight Attendant.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07.

Comments

You have to be checked in before you get to the gate so arriving 11 minutes before is nothing more than cutting it close. You are so wrong anonymous.

"We arrived at our gate 11 mins before the flight was to leave the gate"I find it hard to believe you fly often. NO ONE in their right mind thinks they can get on a plane 11 minutes before departure.

If you have been doing this, you have been lucky.Once they close those doors, they're not going to open it to let you on. They've already don't weight and balance and won't waste time doing it again because YOU turn up when you feel like it.Own you mistake like a grown up and move one.