I made a reservation to fly from Barbados to Miami at aa.com and placed it on hold for 24 hours, because I do not own an American credit card I had to pay for the booking at the Grantley Adams International Airport. I tried contacting the booking desk at the airport to inquire about their closing hours but continued to get a busy signal the entire morning and afternoon, so I decided to go and when I arrived at the AA desk at the GAIA I was told in a very rude way that they were closed, I tried explaining that I was calling but I was paid no attention.

Due to this I lost my reservation I had on hold and now have to pay a higher price for my ticket. I'm very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of american airlines flight booking. American Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american airlines flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Airlines. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Southwest Airlines.

Comments

Next time look on the internet, which almost certainly has their hours of operation. Or send them a tweet - social media work very well.