4.3
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

My husband and i always travel business class and have always found American Airlines the greatest. However on this last flight when they called group 1 to board (our group) we were waiting forever and realized that everyone in different groups were also boarding.

When I asked, they said that those were passengers that needed assistance and when they noticed how extremely upset I was then they started to check boarding passes and realized that I was correct. I didn’t even get an apology from them. Then the plane was getting so full that the passengers that were not in business class put their carry ons on our section and we ended up putting ours in the 5th compartment when we were sitting in the second row. This was totally unacceptable.

That is the purpose of being VIP customers.

We pay for expedited check in and instead got nothing. Very upset and hope that this gets corrected or we will be changing airlines.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Airlines Pros: Timely flight, Miles, Comfortable on time flight.

American Airlines Cons: Already explained in description.

Comments

You have the government to thank for all of the snafu these days. Travelling now is nothing resembling how it used to be.

You're just another suspicious looking cow in the herd now. Another potential criminal. There is a vast bureaucracy which does little but cost money and waste time.

Hurry up and wait ought to be their slogan. The airlines and the rest of us are hostages to excessive government.