Fort Worth, Texas
1.3

I was supposed to received a voucher in the amount of $3,590 back in September of 2014! I have never received it, nor has the company responded to my complaint I filed on their website, a letter I mailed in certified in January 2015 as well as a fax I sent the same day.

I booked a trip to London, which I didn't take, they put the funds in my account, I reused the funds for a new trip on 9/19/14 in the amount of $369.60 which left $3,590 in remaining funds to be issued to me in the form of a voucher via the mail. I never received this. Where are my funds? Why has no one from American Airline responded to my request to speak to someone about this matter. This is theft!

Preferred solution: The voucher I was promised issued to me!.

American Airlines Pros: Miles.

American Airlines Cons: Customer care, Agents not telling truth, No one to speak to, Referred to website, Phone agent unable to help.

• Voucher problem
  • Theft By American Airlines

Comments

I have had the same experience with American. They have verbally affirmed that they are sending me a voucher in the mail, I even have a confirmation number for that voucher, but it never comes.

I have e-mailed customer relations and they fail to respond. When I call "the voucher wasn't mailed yet for some reason but now I should expect to see it in 2 weeks." Have you gotten anywhere?

American Airlines Reviews