2.6

I was misdirected by check in agent from Terminal 2 at SFO (American's terminal) to International Terminal, but it should have been Terminal 1. I have difficulty walking so just missed the flight.

Then when I got a boarding pass for the next flight, it didn't transfer my priority boarding paid for so had to board the next flight in the last group, plus had to plead for an aisle seat I had also paid for. Then my bag went to a different terminal at my destination than the one I landed at, so my bag was delivered next day. Along this odyssey of misinformation and denied service (priority service didn't transfer to new flight), the gate agent said she hears that story every day of people being misdirected to the wrong terminal. I also encountered conflicting instructions on how to get my bag, and then the bag delivery company called me at 6 am the following morning after arrival to verify my address, all of which I had provided to the bag service people the night before.

A day from ***.

I will never fly American again if I can avoid it. They also treat their employees badly--a friend worked for them for 35 years, but when she retired, they made her a US Air employee, and stole her pension!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Refund the half of $41 I paid for priority boarding on this round trip because I didn't get priority board in the return flight..

American Airlines Pros: Comfortable on time flight.

American Airlines Cons: Misdirected by ticket agent to wrong terminal.

Comments

Nothing about this makes sense. I call bull.

American Airlines Reviews