Yatala, Queensland

American Airlines LAX gate 63 , flight 1767 1st august 2016 5;55pm the greatest trouble makers of all time..In fact.. To say that LAX 63 gate staff are sadistic, is an understatement.

Apparently, they think they can break the law...The gate staff allowed my family luggage to fly unattended, which is against the LAW, due to classing myself and my children as , Dangerous to other passengers.

You cannot have it both ways.Imagine if I was someone with a bad intent.. The luggage went on the flight, even though we were not on the flight... Scary stuff...Would I risk flying American airlines again...Never, my life and my family are too important...

How does that make sense... Or did the gate agent have another motive ??????

Update ... coming soon..

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Baggage Policy.

American Airlines Cons: Aa are not an international airline, Are uneducated on basic cultural differences.

• Gate 63 Lax American Airlines

Comments

As the other poster said they are not required to do a bag match and remove the bags on domestic flights,But also they will not let anyone volunterly seperate from their bags.So if you are removed from the flight or you miss the flight they dont have to take bags off as they all have gone through tsa.

Sounds like your family misbehaved and were not allowed to fly. There is nothing wrong with the luggage going separately, because American Airlines flight 1767 is between U.S.

cities.

Every checked bag on a domestic flights is x-rayed or otherwise searched by the transportation security system. Consequently, the bag is safe, even if you are not as shown by the actions and comments.

American Airlines Reviews