My daughter put a.trip together for her and her father for a fun weekend. They were to depart JFK 3/23/18 at 3:10 p.m.

to arrive in Ind. My husband and daughter Arrived at airport.2 hours before flight was to depart. Stood in security line for well over 1 1/2 hours. Get to gate and they would not let my husband and my daughter on saying they were.too late plane was.closed they got to gate at 2:55 flight was to depart at.3:10.

Doors were.open to the plane u could see from window. We get runaround, call american airlines direct spoke to someone and tell us to go to laguardia all fees are waives. So we drive to laguardia when We get there they want me to pay $1025 its to close to boarding time of 8:13 of same day so we have to pay now. Needless to say i did not pay i am not rich.

The lady on the phone said i did not havw to pay anything just go to counter and give your reservation code and it would be taken care of.. needless to say here they sit out a costly trip at the hands of the incompetent staff at the gate. How do we rectify this sitiation as i am not happy and the traumatic experience and stress they have instilled in my husband myself and my daughter is totally absurd and unwelcoming. If they have done this to us how many other people have they done this to just to make a quick thousand dollars.

They run a scam and it is not fair. We have not missed one race on t.v.

my daughter planned this trip for her and her dad and now she is out money as well as the experience of going to indianapolis and this crushed her. Was wondering if there is anyway to get a refund or exchange.the 2 tickets gillette stadium.

My phone number is 845 222 1652

Shawn pezzementi

Review about: American Airlines Customer Care.

Comments