American Airlines - I had an earwig ALIVE on my salad

I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad.The lady said sorry and offer me another one.

I coul even finish my meal, and I did not eat anything else they offer me during the flight. On my mind there were more of those things at the plane. I wrote to aa and they did not answer me. So I posted a photo on their facebook page.

They told me they would answer me, it took another few days. So two weeks later I got a very stricty answer, not thanking me for choosing AA, not even a word of sorry. But how the prepar and select the salad and a 5000 miles. Which so far is not at my account.

I spent 9 hours thinking about the earwig, I could not sleep or eat at all and they made me feel I don't have the right to complaint. That I was the only one in thousands of salads who complain about it? I am sorry, but I think is my right to do that, and after that I got only 5000 points? Not even the a sorry???

The airline company should remebered that I have choices, they have competitions. 5000 points are not enough anymore.

I want them t do more about.Show me that you care about my business with you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 8 No 8
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.