American Airlines - I had an earwig ALIVE on my salad
I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad.The lady said sorry and offer me another one.
I coul even finish my meal, and I did not eat anything else they offer me during the flight. On my mind there were more of those things at the plane. I wrote to aa and they did not answer me. So I posted a photo on their facebook page.
They told me they would answer me, it took another few days. So two weeks later I got a very stricty answer, not thanking me for choosing AA, not even a word of sorry. But how the prepar and select the salad and a 5000 miles. Which so far is not at my account.
I spent 9 hours thinking about the earwig, I could not sleep or eat at all and they made me feel I don't have the right to complaint. That I was the only one in thousands of salads who complain about it? I am sorry, but I think is my right to do that, and after that I got only 5000 points? Not even the a sorry???
The airline company should remebered that I have choices, they have competitions. 5000 points are not enough anymore.
I want them t do more about.Show me that you care about my business with you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Food Served At The Flight
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..."
- "ola jogo war commander ha uns 2 anos gastei muitos golds dinheiro neste jogo,e derrepente suspendem minha conta dizendo que estava usando cheats,nao e justo nao sei usar este tipo..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."