Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Not a good airlines to go, never ever go on this airlines again and advise others not to use this. I bought the ticket from american airlines going houston,tx to portland or.

At first the flight got delayed in houston for 30 mins, then we still able to flight to phoenix,az. However, at phoenix, az they change the gate and didn't even email me, I had to trying and run quick to get to the gate, but when I get to the gate and scan my ticket, they say the ticket is invalid and somehow I got dropped from them. I really need to go back to portland because I have work in the morning and they don't even try to get me on the flight, I have the ticket already but they insist on getting me on the flight in the morning, if not I have to buy another ticket from another airline. Which I did bought another ticket from southwest and it cost expensive.

It seems as thought the seat on my ticket was giving to someone else on the flight on american airlines and they insist on letting me on. Bad airlines and would never ever ever go this airline again.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight 1290.

Reason of review: flight was drop from aa.

I didn't like: Refused to provide refund, Flight cancellations and rebooking practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 11.

Comments