White Plains, New York
3.1

I am booked First Class on American flight 1139 April 21, departing New York (LGA) for Dallas (DFW) at 5:50 pm. This is a dinner flight, offering First Class passengers an elegant dinner service, yet AA refuses to provide me with a meagre Kosher TV dinner.

I have spoken to a reservations clerk, a customer service representative, and a customer service supervisor, but all they can do is read from a prepared script, "we cannot accommodate your Kosher meal request on this flight.

So I'm going to have to sit there and watch others enjoy a fancy meal while I nibble peanuts. I think this is blatant religious discrimination and outrageous behavor.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Inflight Meal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Airlines Cons: Refusal to provide kosher meal.

• Airline Poor Customer Service
  • Airline Religious Discrimination
  • Religious Discrimination

Comments

Why did you pick that flight, if having a kosher meal was so important? This is not religious discrimination.

They simply offer one menu type and YOU YOU YOU choose not to eat it.

Do you expect that you could go into McDonalds or any other restaurant and claim religious discrimination because they did not have kosher burgers? Grow up and worry about things which are important.

American Airlines Reviews