Solon, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm.My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and it has been damaged .One corner of the luggage has been riped off.

(photo attached)I went to AA luggage office and they told me that AA do not cover damages on carry-on baggage. The luggage was in perfect condition.

If you take a luggage from a passenger it is not carry-on any more and as such you are responsible for the damage.I think that the airlines should reimburse me the replacement cost.

Jacek Fabrykowski

Review about: Valet Luggage.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $99
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with American Airlines?

Comments

KevinRichards
Markham, Ontario, Canada #911899

How are we to know the baggage was not damaged before and you are trying to get a free replacementÉ

ff
to KevinRichards Brantford, Ontario, Canada #940771

if it was that damaged, it would likely have been noted at the time. Youi would have to be pretty spaced out not to notice that kind of damage.

Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more American Airlines - I had an earwig ALIVE on my salad American Airlines "I bought a almost USD 1000 round trip to NY and I found an earwig alive on my salad. The lady said sorry and offer me another one. I coul..." Read more American Airlines - Damaged goods; AA won't respond American Airlines "The summary of events are as follows: • I flew round trip to Montego Bay on American Airline, July 2-7 where I purchased two 3 ft tall hand carved figures made of..." Read more American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more