American Airlines - Damaged valet luggage
On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm.My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and it has been damaged .One corner of the luggage has been riped off.
(photo attached)I went to AA luggage office and they told me that AA do not cover damages on carry-on baggage. The luggage was in perfect condition.
If you take a luggage from a passenger it is not carry-on any more and as such you are responsible for the damage.I think that the airlines should reimburse me the replacement cost.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valet Luggage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."