American Airlines Customer Service
Contact American Airlines
- (800) 882-8880
Automated Flight Information:
- (800) 223-5436 Meeting Services Desk
- (800) 535-5225
Business Extra Program:
- (800) 433-1790 6:00am-12:00am CST
- (817) 963-1234
Reservation and ticket changes:
- (800) 433-7300 English
- (800) 237-0027 Japanese
- (800) 492-8095 Mandarin Chinese
- (866) 824-8717 Portuguese, 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- (800) 633-3711 Spanish
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
American Airlines Customer Relations
4255 Amon Carter Blvd. MD 2400
Fort Worth, TX 76155-2603
About American Airlines
Finally getting home, Worse customer service at any level, Pricing and available flights, Miles, Using miles
Customer service, Customer relations, Delay after delay, Rude attendant, Agents not telling truth
American Airlines is the world’s biggest airline, and is a founding member of the oneworld alliance. American flies nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries, with U.S hubs at Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago O’Hare, Miami, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Philadelphia, New York JFK and Washington Reagan. The company website is AA.com where you can book tickets, check flight status, careers, vacations and find other information on the airline.
The quote we received from AA Customer Service: "Thank you for flying American. If you need to contact us for assistance after your trip is complete, you can reach our Customer Relations team at bit.ly/AACR1" "
American Airlines is ranked 67 out of 475 in Transport category
Where Reviews Came From
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Grapevine, Texas, United States
American Airlines Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare American Airlines to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future