This is to report an incident on flight AA1148 from Dallas to New York-La Guardia on Friday August 22, 2014.

We were descending from the aircraft at La Guardia so I asked the attendant if I could speak to the pilot. She said yes, he was still seated in the cockpit. I asked him why he did not give the location of the aircraft during the trip, and if it would cost so much money to the company. He thought and said that it was his choice (so he could have reported the location of the aircraft if he wanted). I replied to him that we were not any cattle and my choice was not to travel anymore with American Airlines. He was furious, step up and threatened to attack me so I left quickly the parked aircraft. What way to treat a customer was that?

How can you be so avaricious that we were not given even a little bag with peanuts or candies? It would cost you only 20 cents but it is very “petty” from your company not to give anything to the customers. A passenger complained that she could not even get a blanket.

The three attendants were not properly groomed and looked like three witches. One of them was rude to me. There was not any manager of the crew on the flight. Your employees allowed passengers to carry on luggage exceeding the allowed size so there was a great problem to accommodate the entire luggage on the cabin. How do you hire employees so mean that they look like having grown in huts?

I commented about the incident with your pilot to many people and all agreed with me that was not an acceptable behavior from him. Your company lacks customer relationship skills.

I will not travel anymore with American Airlines to Europe and South America under any point of view. I traveled many times to Argentina and the service of American Airlines was not good. I can travel with LAN Chile better and cheaper. Recently I traveled to London with British Airways and I was treated with politeness. We were given small kits with a toothbrush and dental paste that I did not need but it was a “gesture” of caring for the customers.

Regarding traveling in USA maybe will be better to fly on Air Canada to Toronto and from there back to USA or combining with car, bus or train even though it might be more expensive but at least I would be happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight Attendant.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments