Newark, New Jersey
1.9

Update by user Jul 18, 2016

It gets better. I finally get to Dallas and attempt to board the flight to Kansas City and they tell me my first class ticket has been cancelled because I failed to show up for an earlier flight to Kansas City, while I was still on a Aa flight to Dallas to catch the flight to Kansas City. I call the advantage desk and request a manager, get put on hold for more than 10 minutes when phones have to turned off.

Funny, actually not - worst airline experience ever.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016

Since the merger of AA and US airways the quality of service continues to decay. I am a1.7 million miler with AA. The latest in a string of failures of service was a flight AA2792 from sant to Dallas on July 17, or should I say lack of flight. After multiple delays due to aircraft maintenance or lack thereof, I left the airport to get something to eat, with literally hours to spare. Upon returning I was told I could not take the flight because the departure delay was so long TSA had insisted on an early check though security so they could go home. American made no attempt to let travelers know this might be an issue.

When contacting the Executive Advantage number, the blame was primarily placed on me - heaven forbid a paying customer should expect the airline to behave professionally and maintain ther aircraft.

This is not a one off. Since AA starting contracting smaller flights to Express Air, flight reliability is literally a *** This was from the onground staff at the AA desk.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight 2792.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments