Arlington, VA 22202, USA

Flight was delayed so the agents put me on a earlier one...Guess what?

the luggage was delayed because they were put on a later flight! Why would you do THAT?! Why are the luggages not following the traveler, instead it is put on the flight after the one that the passenger is on?! That just doesn't make any sense to me.

I waited for two AA flights for my luggage. The plane after our flight was either delayed or canceled and then delayed again... So the original time that I could get my luggage and be home was the one at 9:40 pm... But since the luggage office said my luggage is on the 10:43pm flight, I could choose to wait 30 minutes for it (there was a huge line, everyone on the same plane had to wait for their *** luggage.

Two soidiers will be missing their uniforms the next day because of this delay). I waited till 11:11, then checked the website. THEY FREAKING DELAYED for 1hr 10 min again!! I got a job orientation training tomorrow early morning...

I am very pissed while typing this while waiting for the luggage. IT BETTER BE HERE!! Why every single freaking time, NON-AMERICAN AIRLINES do a freaking good job on being on-time, having great services, and these *** US airlines just have to screw everyone's day up? I don't get it.

DO YOUR JOB!

It's not that complicated.-Pissed customer

Review about: Aa2134.

I didn't like: Flight delays and cancellation.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Stop screwing things up and BE ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the CEO?

Had an Experience with American Airlines?

Comments

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I wonder what you're going to do when something really important happens to you.