San Francisco, California
1.2

Update by user Aug 26, 2016

RBS is suppose to be RBF.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2016

Can I just start by saying that American Airlines is the worst and most inefficient airlines. I don't know how they are in business still and frankly if they wanted to turn things around they really need to look at their terrible operations.

1) I used points to book don't treat me like a second class citizen I earned those points through using your credit card or flying with you. I could choose someone else's and at this point I will. What is the point of loyalty when you are not loyal to me.

2) inefficient operations - hey maybe instead of hassling your first class ticket holder let them on the plane and get rid of the "supervisor" with RBS ( just in case you didn't know that's Resting B* Face) maybe if you actually let them on the not full plane hey you wouldn't be overbooked. I don't care abt getting my miles back I want my first class seat! Oh and if you wanted to know the employee I'm referring to is Merete at San Jose Municipal airport that was working at 3:32pm on 8/26/16. And her manager was a fool who was ridiculous and lazy. Yes working at same time his name is Ali. Thanks for pointing out its not just me, it's not its abt you.

3) I can't believe you don't have planes in your hub due to mechanical issues for flights to South America at your hub. Someone should be fired for that!

I thinks that's enough griping for one day! I will never fly with American again! I gave you passed like 3 times. Done!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Customer Care.

Comments