It is about time that someone in the FAA or the government revoked the business license of American and United Airlines.They are at best not fit to be working as they do not serve the public.

How many more incidents do the public have to endure before an Authority figure starts holding them accountable.

Where is the fair trading act now or does this not apply to them maybe if the governing body spent more time listening to the public and not the self interest groups in Washington DC.They need regulation and accountability to the people that pay for the service they are supposed to provide.

Review about: Airline Ticket To Ok.

I didn't like: No respect for passengers.

Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1
Preferred solution Change your crappy business practices.

Had an Experience with American Airlines?

Comments

Your comment is meaningless drivel. You failed to state the nature of the problem.