Glendale, Arizona

I live in Phoenix which was US Airways hub and no issues with US Airways. Ever since US Airways and American Airlines merged AA sucks!

I reserved flight from Boston to Phoenix on Expedia on Jan 2016 for flight in Sep 2016. I get to Boston for 7:10PM flight and there is no reservation or flights for that time. I had to pay $430.00 on Jetblue flight from Boston to Phoenix. I call Expedia and they say AA changed flight from 7:10PM to 2:28PM for that day and that I was a no show.

I'm not asking for my Jetblue $430.00 ticket I am just asking for the $160.00 I paid but AA rep told Expedia I was no show.

There is only one flight on WOW airlines from Reykajvik Iceland to Boston a day so I could not be on time for earlier flight anyway. US Airways was great, AA sucks and will never fly with them again...as if AA even cares!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight.

American Airlines Cons: Customer care, Loyal customer treatment, Incompetant staff at counters.

Comments

You were a no show; what did you expect. When you buy through an agency, the airlines contacts the agency.

The airlines may not even have your number. Your agent Expedia knew when you called the flight was changed. Why didn't Expedia call you and tell you that before in a timely manner. Passing the message on to you is part of your agent's job.

Expedia is who should be angry at.

American Airlines Reviews