2900 E Airport Dr, Ontario, CA 91761
Featured Not resolved
Level of Comfort

March, 2018? Ontario, California Airport.

My 87 year old mother was walking through the airport and was knocked down by an American Airlines employee. Her pelvis was fractured. My brother asked them to call an ambulance because she could not get up. Ambulance took her to hospital, her pelvis was fractured.

She was laid up for 4 months, in extreme pain. Needed round the clock care.

We asked for a report and were told that AA does not do reports. We have been in contact with AA for over a year to settle a claim. After sending all our documents, ambulance, hospital, witness statement etc they say there is not enough proof.

Oh yes, the man who knocked her down denies it. I am beyond pissed. This woman means the world to her 7 kids, 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren but obviously means nothing to AA. Can you help us?

I recently read an article about the CEO of AA, Doug Parker who was on an AA flight and a stewardess spilled a drink on him. He was vert nice about it. How about this Doug Parker?

Be nice about my situation. That is a better story about AA.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Airlines Cons: Customer service, Concern for injured grandmother.

Comments

I was aware of this situation. This poor sweet woman was knocked down and suffered terribly.

AA needs to step up to the plate and do what’s right.

I fly Delta... just saying.