9/11 FLYING FROM LAX TO BOSTON ARRIVING AROUND 10:30 PM I PAID FOR 1ST CLASS. THE SEAT ONLY TILTED SLIGHTED AND DID NOT RECLINE, NO FOOT REST.

THERE WAS NOTHING THAT WAS 1ST CLASS ABOUT THIS SEAT AND IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY AMERICAN SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL CARRIERS. THIS WAS A LONG FLIGHT AND I WAS TIRED AND ALSO SICK AND ALL I WANTED TO WAS LAY DOWN. THE TRIP WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY SHOULD GET WITH THE POD.

WON'T FLY AMERICAN AGAIN. UNITED GOING TO SAN FRAN WASN'T THAT MUCH BETTER.

I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING FOR COMFORT. MY DAUGHTER TRAVELED DELTA AND EXPERIENCED THE SAME ISSUES.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

American Airlines Cons: 1st class was not 1st class.

Comments

You should probably either stop flying or stop paying for first class. This is what it is in today's economy.

The airlines are all trying to make more $$ and thus reducing the amount of space, even in their first class areas, to accommodate more seats. I'm okay with it simply because it means more open seats and more available flights, but I'm someone who is used to flying cramped in the regular seats anyway.

American Airlines Reviews