American Airlines - Rude,nasty,heartless
6/28/12 my daughter who is 10 years of age and first time flyer and I.Arrived a little late so we could not get our 11:30a.m.
flight. The lady at the counter set us up for the next flight out which would connect with our original time in Dallas fort worth. Or so we thought around 6p.m. and 3 flights later and having to dealing with rude unhelpful people.
We finally got a flight to DFW. When we arrived there were no more flights to Columbus ohio. It's now 10p.m. and nowhere to go.
I had to get a room for the night. And try again in the morning. 6a.m back at DFW trying to get on the first flight out which is 8:30a.m, terminal c, then 1:30 terminal d, then 3:30 terminal A. Now when we get to A I had a question so no one was in the first class lane will before I got get the question out Peter at 12:00.
Told me this line is for people that pay thousands of dollars and he couldn't help me and to move to the next line.Wowiy the superviser on duty was no help either. So finally the counter lady at the gate was able to get my baby and I a flight at 6p.m.to Cincinnati Ohio, we had to get picked up 2hrs away from home.
I missed a day of work ,2day trying to get home the worst flight I have ever had.And double for a 10year old.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18 To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, MCTMD@thy.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Cc:..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th...."
- "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..."