American Airlines - rude,nasty,heartless
6/28/12 my daughter who is 10 years of age and first time flyer and I.Arrived a little late so we could not get our 11:30a.m.
flight. The lady at the counter set us up for the next flight out which would connect with our original time in Dallas fort worth. Or so we thought around 6p.m. and 3 flights later and having to dealing with rude unhelpful people.
We finally got a flight to DFW. When we arrived there were no more flights to Columbus ohio. It's now 10p.m. and nowhere to go.
I had to get a room for the night. And try again in the morning. 6a.m back at DFW trying to get on the first flight out which is 8:30a.m, terminal c, then 1:30 terminal d, then 3:30 terminal A. Now when we get to A I had a question so no one was in the first class lane will before I got get the question out Peter at 12:00.
Told me this line is for people that pay thousands of dollars and he couldn't help me and to move to the next line.Wowiy the superviser on duty was no help either. So finally the counter lady at the gate was able to get my baby and I a flight at 6p.m.to Cincinnati Ohio, we had to get picked up 2hrs away from home.
I missed a day of work ,2day trying to get home the worst flight I have ever had.And double for a 10year old.bfb9578
You may also like
- "I recently had the worst flying experience ever flying out of Charlotte to Tunica on Airtran, all on my 30th B-day! After the front desk agents told me it was..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18 To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, MCTMD@thy.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Cc:..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."