6/28/12 my daughter who is 10 years of age and first time flyer and I.Arrived a little late so we could not get our 11:30a.m.
flight. The lady at the counter set us up for the next flight out which would connect with our original time in Dallas fort worth. Or so we thought around 6p.m. and 3 flights later and having to dealing with rude unhelpful people.
We finally got a flight to DFW. When we arrived there were no more flights to Columbus ohio. It's now 10p.m. and nowhere to go.
I had to get a room for the night. And try again in the morning. 6a.m back at DFW trying to get on the first flight out which is 8:30a.m, terminal c, then 1:30 terminal d, then 3:30 terminal A. Now when we get to A I had a question so no one was in the first class lane will before I got get the question out Peter at 12:00.
Told me this line is for people that pay thousands of dollars and he couldn't help me and to move to the next line.Wowiy the superviser on duty was no help either. So finally the counter lady at the gate was able to get my baby and I a flight at 6p.m.to Cincinnati Ohio, we had to get picked up 2hrs away from home.
I missed a day of work ,2day trying to get home the worst flight I have ever had.And double for a 10year old.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airline Tickets
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers.Dear Grayline Official:On June..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "Monday June 19th 2016 I used my debit card at 7-Eleven and I wanted to get 320 out of my account and the ATM only gave me 220 R#4086514599 a#2807548..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "I purchased the aerospeed bx100 box fan May 17, 2012. On May 18,2012 ( less than 24 hrs. after using this fan) My mobile home was destroyed by fire...."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."
- "I too went to Aspen Dental. BIG MISTAKE. One deep cleaning and a *** guard came to almost $1800. When it came to the fitting of the *** guard (2..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."