American Airlines - Protest $25 Phone Booking Fee
I called American Airlines because I was unable to use their site to book due to their technical issue. The rep on the phone said I would have to pay $25 to book by phone even if their site did not work. The lady was very discourteous and eventually hung up on me altogether. Why are they charging consumers to take their money?! Especially if it is their fault in the first place.
I started an online demand to ask them to change this policy. Please join me or start your own!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "Would not advise anyone to buy from this company. Took a month for get my suits. Order 2 of the exact same suit, they were not even the same material...."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."
- "It was my first experience with this company.I wanted to buy my cosplay costume from taobao as you all know cannot buy directly so I used yoybuy service to help..."