American Airlines - Protest $25 Phone Booking Fee
I called American Airlines because I was unable to use their site to book due to their technical issue. The rep on the phone said I would have to pay $25 to book by phone even if their site did not work. The lady was very discourteous and eventually hung up on me altogether. Why are they charging consumers to take their money?! Especially if it is their fault in the first place.
I started an online demand to ask them to change this policy. Please join me or start your own!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Shame on you, United, for just saying it is out of your control because you use a sub contractor "5 Star Services" transporting a pet from Rio de Janeiro to..."
- "3:30 after scheduled departure AA 61 DFW to NRT we are hostages on the plane. Never once did a flt attnd offer anything, no water. Nothing. All they did..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I ordered a tablet with my cell service from Sprint. Then I got a letter from this business stating this service was added to my Tablet, and they would be..."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."
- "ST-VGT ALARM SYSTEM. alarm will not work in U.S.A. WORK ON THIS FOR OVER 10 HOURS. I HAVE 30 YEARS COMPUTER INDUSTRY. I ASKED SELLER BEFORE I BOUGHT THIS..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."