American Airlines - Protest $25 Phone Booking Fee
I called American Airlines because I was unable to use their site to book due to their technical issue. The rep on the phone said I would have to pay $25 to book by phone even if their site did not work. The lady was very discourteous and eventually hung up on me altogether. Why are they charging consumers to take their money?! Especially if it is their fault in the first place.
I started an online demand to ask them to change this policy. Please join me or start your own!
You may also like
- "On Jan. 8th, I placed a 3 sets of ticket purchases for an upcoming vacation. 4 Tickets from PWM to CUN for April 15 - 21 for $2,769.60 1 Ticket from BGR..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "My car was parked in my work parking lot and was hit by someone with Allstate Insurance. Allstate assured me they would pay for my rental car while it..."
- "Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for. In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not..."
- "IS Anton Nocito a "fake chef"He owns and operates P&H Soda Syrups fromhis Flushing Queens Apt.NOCITO'S Apt is NOT an FDA approved kitchennor is it approve by NYC Dept of..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."