American Airlines - Excessive ticket change charges
My wife and I requested changing our tickets one week due to a conference date change and the airline is charging us $175 per ticket.We are still 5 weeks in advance of the travel date and they are unyeilding, unreasonable and feel justified in abusing and overcharging their customers.
I spoke to customer service and a supervisor and neither had any compassion for the issue. Oh well, guess you are screwed was their basic response. This is such an incredible charge for such a simple change in the computer.
I can't believe that they are able to get away with this.
I will never use this airline again and will never recommend it to anyone within my company.f0f2146 review #198021
You may also like
- "My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt..."
- "On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm. My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and..."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."