American Airlines - Excessive ticket change charges
My wife and I requested changing our tickets one week due to a conference date change and the airline is charging us $175 per ticket.We are still 5 weeks in advance of the travel date and they are unyeilding, unreasonable and feel justified in abusing and overcharging their customers.
I spoke to customer service and a supervisor and neither had any compassion for the issue. Oh well, guess you are screwed was their basic response. This is such an incredible charge for such a simple change in the computer.
I can't believe that they are able to get away with this.
I will never use this airline again and will never recommend it to anyone within my company.review #198021
You may also like
- "On November 19, 2014 I took an American Airlines fly #2986 from Chicago(ORD) to Detroit (DTW) at 4:20pm. My carry-on luggage has been taken as a valet luggage and..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "I will never do business again with Michelle Evans or her Etsy shop MichiCouture. Here's why I'm very disappointed not only were they not bubble wrapped, only in a silky..."
- "Some people are charged with fines of up to $2,500.00 for breaking fire codes, others just snub the noses at them. Jackets, boots, and backpacks line both sides of this..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought a 2015 hideout in December had nothing but problems haven't used camper yet has a cracked tub they put a new one in and ripped the walls and..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."