American Airlines - Excessive ticket change charges
My wife and I requested changing our tickets one week due to a conference date change and the airline is charging us $175 per ticket.We are still 5 weeks in advance of the travel date and they are unyeilding, unreasonable and feel justified in abusing and overcharging their customers.
I spoke to customer service and a supervisor and neither had any compassion for the issue. Oh well, guess you are screwed was their basic response. This is such an incredible charge for such a simple change in the computer.
I can't believe that they are able to get away with this.
I will never use this airline again and will never recommend it to anyone within my company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..."
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- "Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day. The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good. I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato..."