American Airlines - Excessive ticket change charges
My wife and I requested changing our tickets one week due to a conference date change and the airline is charging us $175 per ticket.We are still 5 weeks in advance of the travel date and they are unyeilding, unreasonable and feel justified in abusing and overcharging their customers.
I spoke to customer service and a supervisor and neither had any compassion for the issue. Oh well, guess you are screwed was their basic response. This is such an incredible charge for such a simple change in the computer.
I can't believe that they are able to get away with this.
I will never use this airline again and will never recommend it to anyone within my company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012. Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay. Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told..."
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."